Eastlink Centre Debuts New Website
The Eastlink Centre has revealed its new website, eastlinkcentre.ca. The site provides users with a flexible way of accessing information about the facility.
"We wanted to give residents an easy-to-access website that also reflects the great experiences and activities the facility has to offer," said Charlene Kushner, General Manager of the Eastlink Centre.
The new website has many great features, including:
- A bright, new design with enhanced accessibility for mobile devices
- Easy navigation and layout
- A new schedules display makes it easy to find drop-in fitness classes
- Enhanced ability to search for classes and registered programs
- Increased content on facility information including floor plans, membership information and the centre's vendors, clubs and user groups
- New photography of facility spaces and activities
The website was tested through an extensive process whereby staff and members of the community provided their feedback, which was then reflected in the development of the site.
The launch is part of an overall strategy from the City of Grande Prairie's Corporate Web Management team, to develop user-centered websites for the City's large recreational facilities.
"We are always looking at how residents use our websites and how best to deliver information to them." said Shawn Tucker, Web Supervisor at the City of Grande Prairie.