2017 Admission Rates & Membership Fees
|Day Rate||10 Punch Pass||Single Month||6 Month||
|Tiny tots (under 3)||FREE|
|Child (3 - 12) ***||$6.25||$53.15||$53.15||$235.95||$35.75||$390.00|
|Youth (13 - 17) Students, Seniors & Veterans||$8.75||$74.40||$74.40||$330.35||$50.05||$546|
* Commit to a one year membership paid in monthly installments
** 2 adults and all children living at home under age 18 or attending College full-time
|*** Children under 8 must be actively supervised by a responsible guardian over the age of 16. Children 8-9 years old must be accompanied by a guardian that remains in the facility and available for staff to reach. Review the FAQ page for more information.|
Other Rates for Specific Services
|2Day FM FlowRider Fees|
|Meeting Room Rental Rates|
|PlayCare Hours and Rates|
Become an Eastlink Centre Member
The Benefits of Belonging
In addition to a great workout, our members enjoy:
- Drop-in programs in all areas: fitness, pool, child play, squash, racquetball and field house
- Free drop-in Fitness and Aquatics classes
- Preferential pricing for Eastlink Centre swimming lessons and programs
- Preferential pricing for Child & Youth registered programs
- Preferential pricing for Wellness programs
- Preferential pricing for personal training programs
- Free public skating and shinny at the Coca-Cola Centre
- Preferential PlayCare child-minding rates
- Preferential 2Day FM FlowRider rates
Corporate Members Belong, Too
Put your team’s health and wellness at the top of your corporate goals this year; we’ll reward you with:
- All of the above individual membership benefits
- A 20% discount off all 1-year or 6-month prepaid individual or family memberships
We can help with your membership purchase
KidSport and Community Social Development offer financial support for programs and memberships.
KidSport provides support for kids in Grande Prairie 18 years and of age and under to help remove financial barriers that prevent them from participating in organized sport programs. Visit the KidSport website to learn more and fill out an application.
Community Social Development
Membership subsidies are available for low income families. Please contact Community Social Development at 780-538-0380 for more information.
Cancelling Your Membership
You may cancel any membership purchased on or after Dec. 3, 2016 at any time for a fee of $60.00. Please note we do ask that you provide us with 15 business days’ notice before your next payment when terminating your membership.
Medical Leave: If you require a medical leave from your account please contact our guest experience department at 780-830-5000. Please note you will be required to provide sufficient medical documentation.
Payment Method Changes: The Eastlink Centre does not allow a change of payment method, such as changing from direct withdrawal to credit card payment. However we do allow a change of payment type, such as changing which bank account the payment is made from, with a minimum of fifteen (15) business days’ notice prior to your payment processing date.
Non-sufficient funds (NSF): Our NSF service charge fees are subject to change at any time without guest notification. Current service charge fee is $40 with no exceptions.
Extension Policy: Membership extension can be done one time, up to 30 days during the term of your membership. This applies to annual pre-paid and annual monthly membership terms.