A fun and stimulating playground for children ages 4 to 12 years located on the first floor of the facility.
- The Treehouse is suitable for ages 4 to 12. If your younger child can get into the structure by themselves, it may be used at parent discretion.
- Parent/guardian/caregiver MUST be in immediate area to SUPERVISE children at all times.
- Please remove all footwear before entering the play area.
- Socks must be worn at all times. Socks can be purchased at guest services desks for $2 per pair.
- No food, drinks, sweets, treats or gum to be taken in the playground. All food must be consumed in the food court area.
- No climbing up the slides or on the outside of the structure. Use toys, couches and other equipment in the playground space in the manner intended.
- Personal items must be left with the supervising parent to avoid loss and theft. The Eastlink Centre is not liable for any lost or stolen items.
- We understand that accidents happen! If your child soils please notify an Eastlink Centre employee right away so we can properly sanitize the area.
- Please ensure that your child is free of illness before use. Should your child become ill while playing in the playground space, please immediately notify an Eastlink Centre employee.
- Due to fire regulations and structure capacity, this space is suitable for 19 children. If busy, please wait until suitable space becomes available.
- The Treehouse closes at 9 p.m. for daily cleaning.
- Please notify Eastlink Centre employees of any problems or concerns
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 11:01