Published: Monday, July 29, 2019 - 15:27
Annual aquatic maintenance at the Eastlink Centre is scheduled for August 24 - September 13.
The following closures are scheduled to accommodate the maintenance:
- August 24 - 27: complete closure of the aquatics area.
- August 28 - September 13: Only the 50 metre competition pool will be accessible within limited hours.
- Hours are from 5:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. (Monday to Saturday) and 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Monday to Sunday)
- Lane swim only; no free swim or diving.
- September 8:
- 5:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. swim will be available for triathletes only as this is the competition time frame; no public swim.
- 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. swim will be open for public lane swim.
Regular operations resume on Saturday, September 14.
Last Updated: Thursday, August 1, 2019 - 16:32