The Eastlink Centre is starting a phased re-opening on Monday, July 6 with the following measures in place to meet all provincial health and safety regulations. To book your space, visit eastlinkcentre.ca/book.
The new hours are as follows:
• Monday to Friday
• 5:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
• 4:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
• 6:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
The following amenities are opening during the first phase of the re-opening:
• 30 people per hour
• 24 people per hour with sanitization between bookings
• 50m and 25m pools only (lane swim and lane walking only)
• 1 person per lane
Fieldhouse, dryland and aquatics bookings for sports partners are being accommodated in accordance with the restrictions outlined in the Provincial Guidance for Indoor Recreation as cohort bookings permit.
All other amenities and features will be introduced in later phases.
All food service vendors remain closed and look forward to re-opening in the future.
All existing Eastlink Centre memberships will remain frozen until the facility re-opens to full capacity.
For this phase, a $5 drop-in or $50 monthly pass is available. Passes will be sold until August 15.
All users must pre-book in 1 hour time slots before visiting the facility.
Registration is available at cityofgrandeprairie.perfectmind.com starting June 29.
In preparation for your visit, please:
• Show up only 5 minutes before your registered booking
• Stay within your booked timeslot as cleaning/disinfection is being implemented between each booking slot and you will not be allowed to stay longer than scheduled
• Stay for the entire duration of your booking to help staff manage flow of foot traffic at designated times.
• Come dressed in appropriate gym or aquatic wear and leave all valuables at home as locker rooms will not be available;
• Place all of your belongings in your allotted storage bin provided at each visit by guest services and place it in the marked designated area
• Use one piece of equipment at a time in the Fitness Centre (no super sets); visitors are required to take 1 bottle of sanitizer and 1 cloth to spray equipment before and after use
• Note that floor plans have been revised to accommodate 3 meters between cardio equipment
• Be courteous to fellow patrons and continue to practice physical distancing.
• Face masks are not required for your visit
Coca Cola Centre
The Coca-Cola Centre is starting a phased re-opening on Monday, July 6 with the following measures in place to meet all provincial health and safety regulations.
The Coca-Cola Centre will be open Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. and closed on Saturdays and Sundays for bookings only.
Drop-ins and regular programming are not permitted during this re-launch stage.
Ice bookings for sports partners are being accommodated in accordance with the restrictions outlined in the Provincial Guidance for Indoor Recreation as cohort bookings permit.
To book, email ice requests to email@example.com. Confirmation of booking will be sent within 48 hours (Monday – Friday).
Please note no locker rooms will be available.
Ice programs such as shinny hockey, stick and puck, leisure skate etc. and concession and catering services to be added at a later date.
Grande Prairie Outdoor Pool
The Grande Prairie Outdoor Pool is starting a phased re-opening on Monday, July 6 with the following measures in place to meet all provincial health and safety regulations.
Bookings and Pricing:
The Grande Prairie Outdoor Pool will be open for bookings during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday
• 2:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
• 4 x 45 minute rental slots per day for cohorts booking only
• $100/ booking
• Maximum of 20 people
• 1:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
• 4 x 60 minute rental slots per day for cohorts booking only
• Maximum of 20 people
Following provincial guidelines, the pool will only be open for bookings with no public swim is available during this stage.
Re-opening Safety Measures:
The following measures are being put in place to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all patrons:
• Daily screening for all staff¬ prior to entering the venue
• Pre-screening of participants as part of the online booking process
• Glass barriers at entry to create a safe between staff and customers
• Re-routed access/egress in/out of facilities
• Handwash and sanitizing stations upon entering
• Monitored traffic flow with limited access to corridors
• No change room availability
• Increased venue sanitization between space bookings
• Increased physical distancing protocols
• Increased custodial sanitization in high traffic touch points
• Daily facility spray down to sanitize