- You will not modify or attempt to modify the content of the site, or attempt to upload content or scripts.
- You will not violate, or attempt to violate the security of the site in any way.
- You acknowledge that you have a limited right to use the site.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with the site.
- You acknowledge that the City of Grande Prairie (the “City”) is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of using the site.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the site will take place in the Judicial District of Grande Prairie, Alberta.
The City of Grande Prairie does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this website. This website is provided “as is” and is provided without warranty of any kind. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City, its officials, employees and authorized representatives from any damage, loss, injury or claim of any kind relating to the use of this site, its contents or online services.
The City of Grande Prairie does not endorse any product, website or service mentioned on this website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All graphics, images, text, video, audio and computer code (collectively the “contents”, “content”) on this site are the copyright of the City of Grande Prairie or content that has been legally licensed by the City of Grande Prairie. Duplication of this site in part or in whole, without prior written consent from the City of Grande Prairie, is strictly prohibited.
User Generated Content
The City reserves the right to monitor, edit and remove any content that infringes upon copyright, or is considered to be obscene, objectionable, threatening, an invasion of privacy, an infringement of intellectual property rights, commercial solicitation, any form of “spam”, illegal or promoting illegal activity.
All personal information is collected in compliance with section 33 of Alberta’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).
External Sites and Services
The City of Grande Prairie employs network security measures to monitor for attempts to tamper with information, or to otherwise cause damage. Please be aware that any attempt to damage our systems will be pursued to the maximum extent of the law.
City of Grande Prairie,
Postal Bag 4000,
Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 6V3