Located at the east end of the Fieldhouse, our Squash and Racquetball courts and are fully equipped for a high-energy game. Racquet rentals are available from the Clubhouse .
Ways to Book
Upon arrival, all players are required to check-in at the Clubhouse.
- Courts 1, 3 and 4 may be booked by members two days in advance. Please provide staff with your valid membership number.
- Court 2 is considered a drop-in court and can be booked the day of use. You do not need a membership is to book same day courts.
- All users are limited to one court booking per day. Please ensure the person booking the court is playing on the court.
- Early morning times before 10 a.m. may be booked from 8 - 10 p.m. the evening before.
- Failure to check-in or cancel a court without 2 hours notice will result in a no-show. After 3 no-shows, users can no longer book courts until a penalty fee of $21.50 is paid at the reception desk. This applies to both members and non-members.
- All players need wristbands on and visible to staff to be in the courts. Players without wristbands will be asked to leave the courts.
- All court users need to have indoor non-marking court shoes and a wristband to play.
- All players playing Racquetball regardless of age need to wear protective eyewear.
- Squash players under 18 years of age need to wear protective eyewear.
- No alcohol is allowed.