2018 Admission Rates & Membership Fees
|Day Rate||10 Punch Pass||6 Month||
|Tiny tots (under 3)||FREE|
|Child (3 - 12) ***||$6.50||$55.25||$245.40||$37.20||$405.60|
|Youth (13 - 17) Students, Seniors (60+) & Veterans||$9.00||$76.50||$339.80||$51.50||$561.60|
* Continuous monthly membership paid in monthly instalments
** 2 adults and all children living at home under age 18 or attending College full-time
|*** Children under 8 must be actively supervised by a responsible guardian over the age of 16. Children 8-9 years old must be accompanied by a guardian that remains in the facility and available for staff to reach. Review the FAQ page for more information.|
Other Rates for Specific Services
|Meeting Room Rental Rates|
Become an Eastlink Centre Member
The Benefits of Belonging
In addition to a great workout, our members enjoy:
- Drop-in programs in all areas: fitness, pool, child play, squash, racquetball and field house
- Free drop-in Fitness and Aquatics classes
- Preferential pricing for Eastlink Centre swimming lessons and programs
- Preferential pricing for Eastlink Centre Child & Youth registered programs
- Preferential pricing for Eastlink Centre Wellness programs
- Free FlowRider
- Free PlayCare child care
- 3 Friend & Family Passes
Corporate Members Belong, Too
Put your team’s health and wellness at the top of your corporate goals this year; we’ll reward you with:
- All of the above individual membership benefits
- A 20% discount off all 1-year or 6-month prepaid individual or family memberships
We can help with your membership purchase
KidSport and Community Social Development offer financial support for programs and memberships.
KidSport provides support for kids in Grande Prairie 18 years and of age and under to help remove financial barriers that prevent them from participating in organized sport programs. Visit the KidSport website to learn more and fill out an application.
Cancelling Your Membership
All memberships must be active for a minimum of 1 month before cancelling. After 1 month you may cancel your membership at any time with no fee or penalty. Please note we do ask that you provide us with seven (7) business days’ notice before your next payment when terminating your membership.
Non-sufficient funds (NSF): Our NSF service charge fees are subject to change at any time without guest notification. Current service charge fee is $40 with no exceptions.
Extension Policy: Membership extension can be done one time, up to 30 days during the term of your membership. This applies to annual pre-paid and annual monthly membership terms.